ALL in-person attendees for the 2022 ICFP are required to complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Verification Process
We strongly encourage all registered ICFP2022 delegates complete this process (via CrowdPass) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Completing this process only takes a few minutes.
- Click on the following link to complete the COVID-19 vaccine verification process: https://dashboard.crowdpass.co/dashboard/event-appearance-preview/ZW3VGM3F/MU2MYUEP?group=ER6569NX
- Create a CrowdPass account with your name, date of birth, and email address.
- Confirm you email address for the CrowdPass account you just set up. You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org shortly after creating an account with a confirmation link prompting you to do so.
- Answer all questions within CrowdPass.
- Upload a clear image of the front and back of your COVID-19 vaccination card.
- Submit your verification for approval
- Once the verification has been approved, you will receive an email with an “Approved Event Access QR Code,” which we ask that every delegate have available upon check-in at the registration areas.
Please note that it can take between 15 minutes to 8 hours to receive this verification approval email from CrowdPass after submitting your verification information.
You should see this page once you’ve successfully submitted your COVID-19 vaccine information through CrowdPass:
Once approved, you will recieve an email that looks like the screenshow below:
If you test positive for COVID-19
If you test positive for COVID-19 within the week prior to traveling to Pattaya City Thailand for the conference, please do not attend ICFP 2022.
If you test positive for COVID-19 while in Pattaya City, Thailand for the purpose of attending ICFP2022, please stay in your hotel room and call the hotel reception.
📱 Thailand COVID-19 hotline:
Call from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (GMT +7.00 (for international attendees)